The selected candidate will assume his/her responsibilities in September of 2016.
A comparable professional science degree in Business Management or related experience or at least two years of experience in college level courses related to Human Resources, Agribusiness Management, Finance or Business Organization or a minimum of two years in business management.
Commitment with the comprehensive education of students. Solid and effective leadership and interpersonal skills. The ability to work independently and in multidisciplinary teams. Mastery of both Nigeria and English languages, with experience working in a multicultural environment, for at least two years. An exclusive, full-time commitment to ZTE. Commitment and ability to embrace ZTE mission, vision and values.
General purpose and main responsibilities:
Develop outreach to Agribusiness area and to be actively involved in them; as well as training programs for executives.
Carry out activities that foster the entrepreneurial spirit in the nationally.
Develop study cases and videos.
Promote alliances and business linkages in the private sector, nationally, regionally and internationally.
Procedure to apply:
Applications should include a cover letter in Ibo, Hausa or Yoruba, an up-to-date CV, three letters of recommendation and achievements.
Applications will be accepted through August 15, 2016.
Market Research Manager (MRM)
Lead management of team and ensure appropriate operating procedures are in place and followed.
Primary liaison with ZTE HQ team; Supervise Advisor, Finance and Operations Manager
Work with Advisor, Finance and Operations Manager and develop annual work plans and budgets and ensure activities are in line with ZTE objectives.
Accountable for reporting requirements for project, including weekly and monthly updates, Semi Annual Reports, and data workbooks.
In coordination with the Advisor, liaise with the NLNG/NNPC to ensure activities are implemented in a timely and effective manner.
Provide technical support to the NLNG/NNPC for strategic planning, specifically related to Energy Security
In accordance with communications strategy agreed upon with National staff senior management.
Develop and manage mechanisms for coordination and collaboration with other partners in Nigeria.
Provide final review and dissemination of reports and summary updates on progress of program activities for submission to ZTE and relevant partners and stakeholders (annually etc.).
Domestic travel 50% International 10%
Perform other work as needed by ZTE project management.
- B.Sc./Master's Degree in Science or other relevant discipline from Nigeria University and a minimum of five years' progressive experience implementing and leading technical and program activities programs.
- At least 5 years' experience working in a leadership role in projects.
- Experience working with NLNG/NNPC projects.
- Experience in all aspects of program management: planning, implementation and monitoring.
- Understanding and appreciation of country-led energy or development strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in data analysing to inform project practices, knowledge of reporting procedures & best practices.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: -
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management, commodity procurement, logistics and distribution issues, particularly relating to mass drug administration is highly desirable.
- Ability to successfully coordinate with NLNG/NNPC officials.
- Demonstrated management, leadership, and decision making skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team-oriented setting
- Strong Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba, English, oral and written communication and presentation skills, French/German oral.
- Additional fluency in languages of ZTE/NLNG/NNPC -supported countries will be an asset.
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nigeria: - Kano – Jos – Abuja – Lokoja – Onisha – Port Harcourt – Asaba – Benin City – Oyo – Ilorin – Abeokuta – Ibadan – Ondo – Sokoto - Lagos